Market Blast is a special full-featured web-based service that will allow unlimited authorized users of the company, sharing of consumable load, to send broadcast messages to a pre-registered recipient base, all at the same time.
With the Market Blast, SMS broadcast may be done from any web-connected PC within your office. This gives your company the power to have a faster and more direct means of communication to your customers and/or employees at a very low cost.
MARKET BLAST FEATURES
The Market Blast Messaging System will allow your company to do the following:
- Have volume sending of messages
- Create groups of recipients (clients, employees, etc.)
- Import/export an existing address book database using a specified format
- Summarize sent messages
- Create pre-defined templates of messages
- Pre-schedule sending of messages
Terms & Conditions for SMS Broadcast:
- Sending of spam messages shall be prohibited.
- Pre-registration of recipients: A company must get the consent of the intended recipients before enrolling their mobile numbers in Market Blast System. This will avoid complaints coming from subscribers in the future.
- Commercial and promotional advertisements, surveys, and other broadcast/push messages shall be sent only to subscribers who have prior consent or have specifically opted-in to receive said messages.
- Recipient of the broadcast messages shall not be charged for the received SMS/MMS.
- All promos shall be registered and approved by DTI. For companies that will be running promo campaigns, footer of message must include the following information:
- <…for more info call co. hotline at ### – ####. DTI NCR Reg # Series ####.>
- Company must include a valid hotline no. which recipients can send request to cease broadcast messages (footer).
- Market Blast shall not have any liability whatsoever or be deemed in default for any delay or failure in the performance of its obligations, commitments and undertakings resulting from or arising out of the uses and access by the Client and/or the Texting public of the Services rendered by Market Blast or acts or omissions beyond the control of Market Blast, including without limitation to incidents of force majeure and other fortuitous events.